What is a CRM?
CRM is a business management tool which has been developed to help businesses manage all the information related with their clients – from the marketing, to the first lead, to the point of sale as well as any current support or follow-up. It can be used to craft a total profile of the client, which can then be accessed by other members of the business, and allows the team of the business to ensure the to-do list of each other, and also to set-up more efficiently via the application.
The issues concerning customer relationships also get gradually more complex when more than one person deals with a client. It is very significant for the person who is communicating with a client to be absolutely familiar with the individual as well as their necessities, or fading that at the very least have all the information accessible.
- Complete sales management with forecasting.
- Marketing management
- Document management
- Time management
- Analytical tools
- Multi-user environment
- Shared communications and calendar
- Management of contact as well as leads
- Automation of the sales force
- Email marketing and reporting
- Ability to customize the knowledge base
- A wide variety of reports
- Tracking of tasks
- Tracking of support
- SMS and Email Integration to software
- Meeting arrangement module
- Business intelligence work flow management
- Customer Services and support
- Employee management and panel
- Account and payroll management
- Create Reminders
- Create Quotes / Invoices
- Keep track of key sales leads